Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What the NICKY??!?!?!?!??!??

I failed myself. Here I am singing the good news about becoming the Great and I'm not even following my own rules! I'll just lay it out there, I got a little discouraged after reading the last two posts because, come on, how many times can a person click the italics button before it gets stupid.=) It wasn't until my lady love Maria gave me some words of encouragement that I decided to keep this shiz up. I mean who else is gonna call themselves "the Kid," and force you to listen to their rambles?! No one except for yours truly.



Yup, I'm one of a kind. SOOO since I'm obvz no good at posting this everyday rule numero 1 needs to change. I plan on posting frequently, not everyday (I've only used it twice! that's the limit.) or even once a week for that matter, just somewhere in between. That way I can wreak havoc and tell you all about it! More about life in between posts soon!

I love you fuckers

check out ze rulez

1 comment:

  1. slapsomesenseinme.blogspot.com

    you might like his stuff.
    LOVEYOU.

    ReplyDelete