Thursday, July 8, 2010

I don't wanna start a flame in your heart, I just wanna set the world on fire.

"We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone", or is it "The bell tolls for thee"? I'd say it's the first. We come into this world alone and we leave this world alone and I don't find it depressing. I tend to be a bit dependant on others, so it's time to stop that! The Great is free to do what she wants when she wants without any one's help. Why do people think that being alone is so depressing? Being alone makes you yourself in every way, shape and form. We're also given this perception that love(or at least some sort of human specimen with a penis) is the only thing that will make us (females) whole. I want to be living proof that this perception is totally wrong. I want to be living proof that ying and yang do exist in a hero, that hero being the Kid/Great. I'm tired my friends and I thinking that we need boys in our lives. I'm not saying I'm not open to anything, I'm just saying it's not necessarily necessary in my adventure or anyone else's for that matter! So let me set the world on fire all by myself.



Greatest song ever? I think yes.

Love you fuckers!

No comments:

Post a Comment