Wednesday, September 15, 2010

washington washington

HELLO LADIES AND LOVERS.
So let me tell you a story of my first time talking to a professor.
Not so the Great moment.
Profe: (utters something TOTALLY incomprehensible then looks at me)YOU. (when you read this do it in slow motion)
Nicky the Kid: (face goes totally blank)huh?
Profe: Why is cutting trees down wrong?
Nicky: uuuuuuuuuuuuh because it messes up the environment?

........I'm an idiot. But it was no biggie ladies and lovers.
Anyway college is hard homies. college is hard. I've got work up the ying yang, and no time.
ALSO I got a mac book. which makes me feel like a total g. I was defiantly spawned for a mac.
Been following my rules, dressin like a nicky and being somewhat shameless.
Here's a pic with me and mah buddy the old man, Javs.

Check out his blog sirs, www.ourdaftworld.blogspot.com/


1 comment:

  1. cute! i love the photo in ur header :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete